Zincomega Kids Vitamins – Fish Oil Omega 3 Spoons New Essential Fatty Acids Aid EPA&DHA, Vitamin D and Zinc Supplement, Immune Support, Lemon Flavor – 20 Spoons
*Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Suggested Use As a dietary supplement; 1 Spoon (5 mL) daily for babies and children 2 Spoons (10 mL) daily for adults Product Specifications Net: 3.4 fl
*Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
As a dietary supplement;
1 Spoon (5 mL) daily for babies and children
2 Spoons (10 mL) daily for adults
Net: 3.4 fl oz (100 mL)
20 spoons each of 0.2 fl oz (5 mL)
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake dose. Dietary supplements do not substitute for normal nutrition. Consult your doctor in case of pregnancy and lactation, illness or drug use. Suitable for children aged 1 year and older. It is not a medicinal product. Keep out of reach and sight of the children. Keep at room temparature below 77 0 F (25 0 C). Shake the spoon well before use.
- WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS – Zincomega is a clean and naturally concentrated fish oil containing purified Omega 3 fatty acids EPA & DHA, Vitamin D and Zinc. DHA and EPA intake is an efficient and reliable choice for for children’s brain development; fostering concentration, learning and cognitive development*.
- SYMPATHETIC PACKAGE & GREAT TASTE – Babies and children love the new, spoon form packs. They no longer fear or hesitate to drink their daily supplementation. The lemon flavor adds delicious taste and great odour to your children’s everyday supplement.
- OPEN-DRINK-TRASH – Consumer-friendly spoons are easy to carry and store, having great advantages for babies, children and even for parents. You can carry the handy spoons in your pocket, bag, children’s school bag and elsewhere. You can store spoons until their expiry date as they are not opened yet!
- SAFE & HYGIENIC – The single use spoon design contains exactly 5 ml solution. No more, no less! No need for any other spoon or measure to use. You have your exact daily dose with no risk of over-dosage. Disposable and hygienic, no oxidation or caramelization occur like seen on necks of bottle form syrups.
- 5/5 STAR IFOS RATING – Zincomega Kids Vitamins has received a FIVE out of FIVE Star IFOS rating based on the following criteria: Omega-3 Concentration Consistent with Label, Passes IFOS Oxidation standards, Passes IFOS PCB, PCDD/F standards, Passes IFOS Heavy Metal standards, Passes all IFOS testing categories.