Super Omega 3 Fish Oil by SFH | Highly Concentrated 3500mg EPA & DHA | Best Tasting Liquid Fish Oil for Heart Health & Wellness | 100% All Natural Soy Free Gluten Free (Peppermint, 8oz)
Become Stronger, Faster, and Healthier. Welcome to the new you. Every day, we hear from customers who have seen incredible results using fish oil for weight loss, inflammation, mental health, and other minor to major ailments. We encourage you to research the many various potential benefits of fish oil, and try it risk-free to see
Become Stronger, Faster, and Healthier. Welcome to the new you.
Every day, we hear from customers who have seen incredible results using fish oil for weight loss, inflammation, mental health, and other minor to major ailments. We encourage you to research the many various potential benefits of fish oil, and try it risk-free to see how it works for you!
What are EPA and DHA? What is a good balance for me?
EPA and DHA are Omega-3 fatty acids. They are the good fats and block the actions of the bad fats or Omega-6 fats. EPA’s beneficial actions are considered to mainly involve peripheral (non brain) actions. DHA is considered to be brain active. The best ratio is the natural ratio found in fish. Our oils are approximately 2:1 EPA/DHA. What is important is the strength of this synergistic combination. Keep it all natural.
Children, Pregnant, and Nursing:
Omega-3 oil can also be used by pregnant women and nursing mothers. Children under 3 may take ¼ teaspoon of oil. Children aged 3-12 may take 1/2 teaspoon and children weighing 80 lbs or more may take 1 teaspoon.
Liquid vs Gel Capsules:
Depending on the product, you would need to take between 10-15 gel caps/day to derive any benefit. Furthermore, gel caps dissolve at different rates that are not optimal for Omega-3 oil absorption and storage in our bodies. Therefore, all our Omega-3 oils are offered in liquid formulation.
*Do not take if you are using blood thinners such as Coumadin without consulting your physician.
*This product is harvested from the sea and may contain small amounts of shellfish. If you are allergic to shellfish, you should avoid this product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
- NEW AND IMPROVED SO3+D3 FORMULA is nearly 20% more concentrated than any other fish oil available over the counter, and may help support heart, brain, and joint health, weight loss, the immune system, mental health, and much more. With 3500mg EPA+DHA and 1000 IU Vitamin D3 per serving, just 1 teaspoon of this oil can be equal to 10-15 capsules from other leading brands
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED from wild-caught Alaskan Pollock from the Bering Sea. Our fish oil is purified with molecular distillation, one of the few current methods that can purify from heavy metals like Mercury, microbials, impurities, and other toxins, as well as concentrate EPA and DHA. For us, sustainable sourcing is not just about a label – it’s at the heart of our integrity as a brand
- THIRD PARTY TESTED for product purity, projected efficacy, ingredient safety, nutritional value, and label accuracy. Our fish oil is proudly IFOS and NSF certified, and meets or exceeds CRN, GOED, WHO and Prop 65 Standards. Quality, sustainable, and all around beneficial for body and mind
- BECOME STRONGER, FASTER, AND HEALTHIER: Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the US for both men and woman, so SFH fish oil is naturally full of heart healthy Omega-3’s and Vitamin D3 with all health benefits fully intact. Liquid form is best way to take fish oil, as it is most easily absorbed by the body, and the dark pump bottle protects from environmental factors like sunlight and oxygen to ensure maximum freshness
- BEST TASTING FISH OIL WITH PUMP in Orange, Lemon, and Peppermint. No fishiness, no fish burps. Suggested use: For wellness, take one teaspoon daily with or without food. 48 servings per bottle. Refrigerate after opening. Safe for children, pregnant, and nursing. Completely non-GMO and free of soy, gluten, and artificial flavors or sweeteners