MCT Oil Keto derived only from Sustainable Coconuts. C8 and C10. Keto Diet | Paleo Friendly. Triple Filtered. Each Batch is Independently Tested (32oz)
TO AVOID GI DISCOMFORT: New to MCT Oil? Start with 1/2 tsp and build up to a TBSP. If you experience GI discomfort or throat irritation discontinue use. POTENTIAL ADVERSE SIDE EFFECTS MAY INCLUDE: Upset Stomach, Diarrhea and Nausea. If you experience any of these reactions, discontinue use immediately and contact us for a full
TO AVOID GI DISCOMFORT: New to MCT Oil? Start with 1/2 tsp and build up to a TBSP. If you experience GI discomfort or throat irritation discontinue use.
POTENTIAL ADVERSE SIDE EFFECTS MAY INCLUDE: Upset Stomach, Diarrhea and Nausea. If you experience any of these reactions, discontinue use immediately and contact us for a full refund.
Keto Friendly, Sustained Energy
The American Society for Clinical Nutrition published a study comparing the metabolic impact on two separate groups of men, one consuming 48g of MCTs and the other consuming 45g of LCTs (from corn oil). Consumption of MCTs was found to increase metabolic rate by 12% more than the group consuming LCTs.
THE LEFT COAST PERFORMANCE DIFFERENCE
Every batch is tested for quality, meaning that we only deliver the purest, most nutritious MCT Oil that meets our mile-high standards.
PURE C8 and C10
Our MCT Oil only contains C8 (60) and C10 (40). Other MCT Oil’s use C12 which behaves more as a Long Chain Triglyceride (LCT) than a true MCT.
Our Product Guarantee
If for any reason you don’t like the product simply contact us for a full refund
- MCT OIL SOURCED FROM COCONUTS: Not only is our MCT Oil from the highest quality source possible, it’s also as fresh as possible. Unlike other MCT Oil’s our product does not sit in warehouses for months. We buy direct from our supplier, as it comes off the line. This ensures the freshest MCT Oil possible. If you’re new MCT oil, to avoid stomach discomfort start with 1/2 tsp and work up to a full serving size.
- EASIER ON THE STOMACH: What makes our product superior? It’s harvested from coconuts, not palm oil. It’s delivered to us fresh from production (not sitting in a warehouse for months), it doesn’t contain C12. It’s third party tested. All of which leads to less consumers experiencing stomach discomfort.
- PURE C8 / C10: Our blend is a 60 / 40 split of C8 and C10. C12 (a common fatty acid found in MCT Oil) behaves like a long chain triglyceride, it has no place in MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride) Oil. What makes medium chain fatty acids unique is they are delivered to the liver and broken down for energy.
- WHAT MAKES LEFT COAST PERFORMANCE UNIQUE? Unlike other small independent sellers of MCT oil we buy in large enough volumes to secure the highest quality oil for the best price. And unlike bigger brands we don’t have inflated overheads and we don’t sell to third party retailers. This all means we can offer better pricing on the highest quality oil.
- NEW TO MCT? TO AVOID GI DISTRESS: Start Slowly to avoid GI distress. Potential Adverse Side Effects May Include: Upset Stomach, Diarrhea and Nausea. If you experience symptoms, discontinue use immediately.