Keto MCT Oil containing ONLY Caprylic Acid (C8) ~ Keto & Vegan Diet Friendly, Gluten & Dairy Free ~ Made from Non-GMO Coconuts (15 Travel Packs)
WHAT ARE MCTsMedium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are fats with an unusual chemical structure that allows the body to digest them easily. Most fats are broken down in the intestine and remade into a special form that can be transported in the blood. But MCTs bypass the digestion process intact and taken into the bloodstream where they
WHAT ARE MCTs
Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are fats with an unusual chemical structure that allows the body to digest them easily. Most fats are broken down in the intestine and remade into a special form that can be transported in the blood. But MCTs bypass the digestion process intact and taken into the bloodstream where they are used as quick energy for the body.
LAURIC ACID & OIL PULLING
Coconut oil pulling has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for nearly 3000 years. The main reason why it works is because of the anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects of Lauric Acid, which helps to “pull out” bacteria, fungi and other debris from the mouth.*
Athletes often sip carbohydrate-loaded drinks during exercise. MCTs may provide an alternative. Like other fats, they provide more energy per ounce than carbs; but unlike normal fats, this energy can be released rapidly helping to improve performance.
Studies suggest replacing calories with MCT, without exceeding daily caloric requirements, can result in a small but significant increase in the rate of fat loss over time.
Start by swishing 1-2 tablespoons of SR MCT oil in your mouth for 5 min, and gradually build up to 15-20 min. Discard the oil and immediately rinse your mouth out with warm water.
SMOOTHIES: Add 1 tablespoon of MCT Oil to your favorite juice, smoothie or protein drink for a long-lasting energy boost.
SALADS: Substitute traditional oils with MCT Oil in your favorite salad dressings.
COFFEE:Upgrade your coffee by mixing 1 tablespoon of MCT Oil and 1 teaspoon of grass feed butter for sustained energy without the caffeine crash.
Palm oil production has led to the deforestation of many previously tropical areas and accounts for upwards of 10% of CO2 emissions in the world.
- C8 MCT Oil BENEFITS: Caprylic Acid (C8) MCT Oil converts into ketone energy faster than traditional MCT Oils, helping to ignite ketone production while keeping you satisfied and free of food cravings. Build toward your athletic and weight management goals with Keto C8 MCT.*
- TRAVEL SIZE: Take your MCT Oil anywhere with our convenient, 1 serving travel packets
- MADE FROM COCONUT: Sourced from non-GMO Coconut Oil with absolutely NO palm oil
- REAL CERTIFICATIONS: Other brands claim to be but our MCT Oil is 3rd party Non-GMO project Verified and Certified Keto, Paleo and Vegan Friendly
- 90 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you’re not satisfied with our Keto c8 MCT Oil simply return your product within 90 days for a refund.**