Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Keto Organic MCT Powder – 30 Servings, 6g MCTs from Coconuts Plus Prebiotic Fiber & Probiotics, Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, Ketogenic & Paleo

January 16, 2019 - Comment

Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) are naturally found in coconut oil and are quickly digested, absorbed and converted into energy for the body and brain. Our Organic MCT Powder is the perfect addition to your Keto pantry while providing convenience-no messy oil to deal with. This makes it perfect for travel or those on-the-go-just throw it

Buy Now! $19.99Amazon.com Price
(as of 9:36 pm GMT - Details)

Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) are naturally found in coconut oil and are quickly digested, absorbed and converted into energy for the body and brain. Our Organic MCT Powder is the perfect addition to your Keto pantry while providing convenience-no messy oil to deal with. This makes it perfect for travel or those on-the-go-just throw it in your luggage or gym bag.

Product Features

  • Readily absorbed, fast fuel for body & brain
  • Organic Acacia fiber (0g net carbs)
  • 1.5 Billion CFU to digestion
  • Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Keto Certified & Certified Paleo, Certified , NSF Gluten Free
  • No Palm Oil, fillers or hexane

Comments

Anonymous says:

Great Source Of Clean And Sustainable Energy In This High Quality MCT Powder I like the convenience of Garden of Life’s MCT powder. It’s easy on my stomach and besides having medium chain triglycerides, this powder also incorporates other beneficial supplements (calcium, magnesium, pre/probiotics). It lends itself well in cooking recipes, but I mostly add some to coffee, and it has a nice creamy texture. The addition of acacia fiber is an added bonus—it’s an easy way to normalize sometimes erratic bowel movements. I especially like that there are no unhealthy…

Anonymous says:

Some good, some not so good points One advantage of this product is its lauric acid, a saturated fatty acid that is a large component of coconut oil. More than many other fatty acids, lauric acid increases total serum cholesterol, with the benefit going to raise “good” high-density lipoprotein (HDL).Also only 25-30% of lauric acid—classified as either a medium-chain or a long-chain fatty acid—is absorbed through the portal vein. The body processes the other 70% to 75% of lauric acid via absorption with…

Anonymous says:

Nice MCT modality A good flavor-neutral powder (somewhat creamy). A one scoop dose contains 6g MCT’s for body & brain health as well as 7mg magnesium and 10mg of a 1.5 billion CFU pre/probiotic strain. The powder mixes well and with no side effects. I use it in milk, hot chocolate, or coffee. Would work great in shakes or smoothies. 30 servings per container. Organic. non-GMO, paleo certified.

Write a comment

*