Fractionated Coconut Oil – Pure USA Expeller Cold Pressed & Hexane Free – Best Therapeutic Grade Carrier Oil for Essential Oils Aromatherapy & Massage – Food Grade MCT – 12 Ellie’s Recipes (1 gallon)
Our Fractionated Coconut Oil is Amazing. In response to customer requests we imported our oil from Malaysia & bottle it in the USA to ensure purity with no contaminants. It is Odorless and Colorless With No Greasy Residue with no impurities as found in many Chinese products. Use Our Oil With Other Carrier Oils It
Our Fractionated Coconut Oil is Amazing. In response to customer requests we imported our oil from Malaysia & bottle it in the USA to ensure purity with no contaminants. It is Odorless and Colorless With No Greasy Residue with no impurities as found in many Chinese products. Use Our Oil With Other Carrier Oils It is a liquid form of coconut oil with the long chain triglycerides removed, leaving mainly medium-chain triglycerides (MCT). Super long shelf life. Best carrier oil for essential oils, homemade natural cosmetics lotions lip balms aromatherapy diffuser massage oil aroma therapy hair & skin moisturizer for dry skin. 100% pure & as close as you can get to organic & won’t harden. It’s odorless and high in antioxidant & disinfecting effects. Uses of Fractionated Coconut Oil Its feather-light feel provides a soothing barrier without clogging pores. It’s excellent for dry or troubled skin & hair. It leaves skin feeling silky smooth, not greasy like sweet almond carrier oils. It’s fully soluble with all essential oils, colorless, odorless, & will not stain or go rancid. Perfect in roll on and spray bottles. Being thin and stable, it has many uses in the following applications. – Cosmetics: It is widely used in the preparation of soaps, lotions, and cosmetics. – Aromatherapy: It is used as a carrier oil, since it facilitates the absorption of other oils and herbal extracts. – Hair Care: It is also used in a number of hair care applications. The Perfect Oil for spa massage, sensual massage, Thai massage, hot stone massage & aroma therapy. It is an extremely versatile oil that can be used for making anything from bug repellent to hair serum. At Ellie’s Best we are enthusiastic about natural products that use nature’s miracles to improve our well being! Click the Add To Cart Button Above So You Can Start Enjoying the Benefits of Fractionated Coconut Oil!
- ✔ ELLIE’S BEST SELLING FRACTIONATED LIQUID COCONUT OIL IS COLD PRESSED PURE & NATURAL LIQUID COCONUT OIL. IT’S CRYSTAL CLEAR & CERTIFIED HEXANE FREE, FOOD GRADE, PURE MCT OIL. IT IS NOT IMPORTED FROM CHINA! IT’S BOTTLED IN AMERICA TO ASSURE SAFETY & PURITY – WITH A 5 YEAR SHELF LIFE & A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
- ✔ INCLUDES A FREE DO IT YOURSELF RECIPE E-BOOK DOWNLOAD WITH LOTS OF HOMEMADE SKIN CARE PRODUCTS- Use Our Fractionated Coconut Oil In Homemade Hair & Skin Treatments, Soaps, Body Scrubs, Lotions, Ointments, Essential Oils, Aromatherapy, as a Moisturizer, in Recipes for Tooth Paste, as Lip Balm , in Coconut Shampoo & More!
- ✔ ABSORBS COMPLETELY TO SOFTEN DRY SKIN – Ideal For Topical Applications And Does Not Clog Pores! Great for Massage! Use with Essential Oils & Diffuser, Use as a SENSUAL MASSAGE OIL or as a NATURAL INTIMATE MOISTURIZER. It’s also used as a natural deodorant, for face wash, as hair conditioner, as eye makeup remover, as shaving cream, in sunburn remedies, for massage, aromatherapy, and many other household uses and benefits.
- ✔ FRAGRANCE FREE, NON-GREASY NON-STAINING & STAYS LIQUID (Does Not Harden Or Smell Like Virgin Coconut Oil) FOR SKINCARE USES: Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Coconut oil has a detox effect which may appear in the form of a rash but it should go away after 2-3 days of use. Discontinue if rash persists for more than 3 days.
- ✔ FOR DO IT YOURSELF BEAUTY RECIPES, AROMA THERAPY, MCT FOR AYURVEDIC OIL PULLING, Hot Oil Treatment & On Stretch Marks & Other External Remedies. Safety Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.