100% Pure MCT Oil with Hemp Oil for Keto Diet. Vegan Friendly. Organic Coconuts from Hawaii and Hemp from Arizona. Made in USA
The keto diet – a high-fat, moderate-protein, and low-carb eating approach – helps with weight loss and lower blood sugar. The diet calls for consuming high amounts of fat, a moderate amount of protein, and a very limited amount of carbs. It’s usually broken down to 75, 20, and 5 percent of your daily calories.
The keto diet – a high-fat, moderate-protein, and low-carb eating approach – helps with weight loss and lower blood sugar.
The diet calls for consuming high amounts of fat, a moderate amount of protein, and a very limited amount of carbs. It’s usually broken down to 75, 20, and 5 percent of your daily calories. Compare that with the typical American diet – which is usually 50 to 65 percent carbs – and it’s safe to say this is a completely different way of eating.
After you follow the diet for a few days, your body enters ketosis, which means it has started to use fat for energy. Newbies on the diet find it helpful to track whether they’re in ketosis with a urine ketone strip or a blood-prick meter, but you’ll eventually learn what ketosis feels like and will know whether you’re in it.
Here are some of the foods you may eat on keto:
Oils (like olive oil, avocado oil, and coconut oil)AvocadoCoconut (unsweetened)Nuts (almonds, macadamia) and seeds (chia seeds, flaxseed, sunflower seeds)Leafy green vegetables (romaine, spinach, kale, collards)Nonstarchy vegetables, including zucchini, asparagus, cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, and bell peppers.
- NOTHING ADDED. We took extra-high-quality coconuts from Hawaii & prime hemp grown in Arizona and made the purest product on the KETO market. This product is intended for the most exquisite tastes who is on KETO diet. We are proud of our PREMIUM grade product and it is worth every penny. This is a perfect KETO diet product for healthy digestion and weight loss.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY. The high-fat, low-carb vegan keto diet focuses on whole, unprocessed, plant-based foods. The keto diet significantly raised levels of adiponectin, a protein involved in blood sugar regulation and fat metabolism. Being that both vegan and ketogenic diets benefit your health like weight loss and reduced heart disease and diabetes risks.
- HEMP OIL BENEFITS. Our premium grade cold-pressed hemp contains such fatty acids as oleic, alpha-oleic, alpha-linolenic, linoleic and gamma-linolenic fatty acids which are helpful to relieve stress while losing weight. Such a complex keeps you mind balanced along with brain focused all day long.
- NOTHING ADDED, WE MEAN IT. No gluten, no soy, no corn. Our MCT oil contains capric (C10) and caprylic (C8) acids only. The share of caprylic acid accounts for 59.56%, and the share of capric does for 40.44%. According to the independent lab test results PharmaCorp MCT oil doesn’t contain caproic acid (C6) and is qualified as highly refined. Our MCT oil helps the body switch its main fuel source from glucose to ketones – compounds made by breaking down fat that serve as an alternative fuel source
- LIVE A HEALTHFUL LIFE. Americans are generally low in essential fats. Our national diet of processed foods, fast foods, and skipping meals altogether plays a major role. Eating healthy fats lowers the risks of cardiovascular disease, cancer and diabetes, and improves our chances of living a healthful life.