BCAA Capsules with the Perfect 2:1:1 Ratio of Branched Chain Amino Acid Supplement – 1000mg per Pill by Crazy Muscle – 120 Tablets
The name “branched-chain amino acids” is derived from the structure of the 3 compounds leucine, isoleucine, and valine. Each one has a forked outcropping that looks a bit like a branch, hence the name branched chain amino acids. The three BCAAs are incredibly essential and actually fall into the category of essential amino acids. Essential
The name “branched-chain amino acids” is derived from the structure of the 3 compounds leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
Each one has a forked outcropping that looks a bit like a branch, hence the name branched chain amino acids.
The three BCAAs are incredibly essential and actually fall into the category of essential amino acids. Essential amino acids are amino acids that the body cannot synthesize on its own and therefore must get adequate amounts through dietary sources.
When you engage your muscles in a workout, BCAAs are the first amino acids to be extracted from the muscle in order to produce energy for your exercises.
Eventually, our muscles become depleted of branched chain amino acids, which explains why your last rep is so much harder than your first.
BCAAs play an active role in assisting the released insulin in your body to fuel your tired muscles. The leucine’s responsibility is to help maximize the protein synthesis.
Our BCAAs are designed to help you maintain muscle anabolism, decrease muscle catabolism, and are easy-to-swallow tablets.
They are also formulated in a FDA Registered, GMP Certified, and NSF Certified lab so you’re guaranteed a high quality, pharmaceutical-grade product.
Each tablet contains:
Leucine (1,500 mg / serving) Isoleucine (750 mg / serving) Valine (750 mg / serving)
There are A LOT of supplement companies that claim that a higher BCAA ratio than 2:1:1 is far more beneficial.
Any ratio higher than this is marketing gimmick and a complete waste of money.
Our 2:1:1 ratio BCAA tablets is formulated with a 2:1:1 ratio of leucine to isoleucine and valine.
To sum it up, BCAAs are used to…
Boost protein synthesis and muscle growth Improve recovery time so you can get back into the gym faster Maximize workout intensity
- PERFECT BCAA RATIO TO MAXIMIZE YOUR RESULTS: Ideal 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine-Isoleucine-Valine. Don’t be fooled by marketing gimmicks promoting other ratios
- GET AMPED UP BEFORE YOU PUT IN THE HARD WORK: Boost your energy and training intensity with every single rep
- RECOVER FAST SO YOU CAN GET BACK IN THE GAME FASTER: Minimize muscle tissue damage so you can train even harder tomorrow
- BUILD MORE MUSCLE AND MAKE THE NEXT WORKOUT EVEN MORE EPIC: Maximize protein synthesis to grow bigger, stronger muscle mass
- MUCH MORE CONVENIENT TO TAKE WITH YOU ON-THE-GO: No more carrying around a jug of messy powder